* Success comes through awareness, planning, and consistent efforts.
* Communicate, don't argue. Poor communication + mistaken assumptions = Misunderstanding.
* I may be right and wrong at the same time. Every situation is a chance for learning and growing.
* Give Trust to get Trust. Give understanding to get understanding. Show respect to earn respect.
* Material gains may soon be forgotten, but love, gratitude, trust, and friendships are more lasting.
* Excellence does not lie in competition but in contribution.
* Be there before others. There is very little competition at the summit. (Note: Surpetition is a word coined by Edward D'bono which means surpassing competition.)
* Give time to the important things in your life.
* Spare time is meant for contemplation and leisure, not for worry and regrets.